Frequently Asked Questions:

  1. Are foreign MGs allowed in low emmission areas (“Umweltzonen” )?
    German cassic cars are allowed in low emmision areas, if they have a historical number plate (last letter “H”) or a red 07-plate.
    If your car fulfills the boundary conditions, its allowed to drive (and park) in low emmission zones. The actual statement of the German automobile club ADAC, here in short form:
    – Car must be 30 years or older
    – Car must be in good condition
    – When parking in low emission zones, it is a good idea to present a copy which make proof of the cars age behind the windshield
    this can be the FIVA Idendity Card of the FIVA (Fédération Internationale des Véhicules Anciens)*
  2. What equipment does the campervan parking offer?
    See here:

You have further questions?   klick