Frequently Asked Questions:
- Are foreign MGs allowed in low emmission areas (“Umweltzonen” )?
German cassic cars are allowed in low emmision areas, if they have a historical number plate (last letter “H”) or a red 07-plate.
If your car fulfills the boundary conditions, its allowed to drive (and park) in low emmission zones. The actual statement of the German automobile club ADAC, here in short form:
– Car must be 30 years or older
– Car must be in good condition
– When parking in low emission zones, it is a good idea to present a copy which make proof of the cars age behind the windshield
this can be the FIVA Idendity Card of the FIVA (Fédération Internationale des Véhicules Anciens)*
- What equipment does the campervan parking offer?
You have further questions? klick